Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ultrasound appointment 12/10/09

Today we had our ultrasound appointment. Early on I learned that the best way to get the baby to move is to eat candy before the ultrasound appointment. So now before each appointment I have some starburst...like the ultrasound tech stated "it has fruit in it right?". So anyway the tech had some issues in getting clear pictures this time because the baby would not hold still long enough for the tech to get the picture.
The baby is doing well. She is 15 ounces which is right on track. She was curled up (basically folded in half). Tom and I felt the baby kick earlier this week but because we now see that she is folded in half we don't know if she punched, kicked or head butted us. Either way it was a wonderful experience that we both were able to share for the first time. I am starting to feel her move more and more. She sure is one active little girl.













David, Wendy and Logan moved out this week (congrats you guys) and into their own apartment. Tom and I have been busy rearranging the house and clearing out one of the bedrooms for the nursery. Tom will paint and decorate the nursery in January when I am out of town for a weekend. I have given him full reign on decorate the nursery any way he wants. I am so excited and can't wait to see what I return home to. What do you guys think???? Will it be all OU? Or will my theme of Snoopy with clouds and moon be somewhere within his design? I guess we will all have to wait until late January to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment