Monday, March 1, 2010

Feb 20th Baby Shower in L.A.

On February 20th Wendy and David with the help of Logan and Wendy's mom Suesan threw us our L.A. baby shower. We had a wonderful time! It was so great to see everyone again. And we are so lucky to have received such wonderful gifts for Kassandra.

The food was so good. I was stuffed!









The very happy, expectant parents

Our Guests - thank you everyone for coming.



















We then played a few games:
Guess the jelly bean count, don't say baby or loose your bracelet, guess the price of the baby items (bottle, bib and something else that I can't think of right now) and one game where you had to take a napkin, place it behind your back and try to tear it into a baby shirt. This is much harder to play then I thought. I couldn't do it, but as I was the judge I didn't have to (thank goodness). Everyone else did a great job!










And here we are opening all of the wonderful gifts. As you can see we got a lot of cute stuff. Thanks again everyone.







































Where was David during all of this???? My wonderful brother was taking care of all the kids in Suesan's apartment. Wow what a job! But as you can see the kids had a great time.










Thanks again David, Wendy, Logan and Suesan for such a beautiful baby shower. Everything that you did means so much to me and Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment