Friday, December 10, 2010

Our trip to Mississippi

Tracy, Tom's sister graduated from college with a degree in Early Childhood Education.  We took our first family trip to watch her graduate - and visit family of course!  In all my travels I had never been to MS so I was also looking forward to the trip and in seeing some sights.  It was a short trip, one I wish we could have extended but

Random pictures. 



We took Kassandra on a walk.  It was a bit cold out so we had Kassandra wrapped up.  I loved the area and wanted to go back for more another photo shoot - little did I know that we would run out of time. 






Allie spending some time with Kassandra.  They were so taken with each other.


I really don't have words for this....

NayNay feeding Kassandra

Graduation....We are proud of you Tracy!











We went and saw Santa.  No photo's allowed so I put on my long distance lens, had Tom stand in front of me and put the lens on his shoulder.  Now if only all the kids sat on Santa's right lap instead of left :D


Afterward the kids went on a train ride.
Allie decided to have her own cage...I mean carriage

What's a trip without eating at McDonalds (which Kassandra loved) and a photo with Ronald.


No comments:

Post a Comment