Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Play time

Kassandra and I meet David and the kids at the mall for a little outing.  We walked around, got cookies and played in the pathetic "play area" (when you see the pics you will see why it's pathetic).  We had so much fun that when it was time to go Logan wanted to go with me and Kassandra and spend the night.  It didn't seem to take a lot of arm twisting from David to say yes.  So off we went for a night at our house.  I also had Gwen this night and since, as per Gwen "Logan is my boyfriend" this gave them some quality time together.  The next day I also watched Deegan, who just LOVES Logan.  Logan is such a big help!  We had a great time with Logan. 

Our morning before leaving for the mall.
 At the mall - this is the play area.


 Back at our house.  I took out my barbies and accessories that I had that I use to play with as a kid for Kassandra.  Logan and Gwen are getting their first look at it.

 S'more time
Bed Time
 The next day.  Since it was so nice out it was the perfect time to burn off some energy.



 Oh my!  Kassandra is actually getting dirty.  I was afraid to get closer as I thought she would stop.  LOL.
 Logan can always make Deegan laugh.  Logan is such a comedian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment