Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Monthly Doctor Appointment

We had our monthly doctor appointment with the OB/GYN. The appointment went well. I am off of "rest" but need to continue to take it easy when I can. I guess it's a good thing I'm out of work because that is easy enough to do.
We found out that the doctor's office will be changing locations right around the time that our baby is due (if the construction stays on schedule). They will be moving closer to another hospital, but that hospital is not capable of handling their volume of deliveries yet. Therefore depending on if they are in the new office, what the volume patients are at the time I need to go to the hospital and the timing of when I when I go into labor will depend on which hospital I deliver at. We will know for sure as we get closer to the due date along with the status of the construction. The good news is that either hospital looks good to us so we are open.

We hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment