Sunday, September 5, 2010

Family trip to AZ

We went on our first Family trip to Arizona to visit Mark, Andrea and the kids, Mark D, Abby, Joe, and Zach.  Andrea went to school with Tom's sister Tracy.  Of course as you would expect it was their job to pick on Tom (ha, ha, ha).  Thanks to facebook Tom and Andrea found each other and then Andrea and I became friends and started talking.  I felt like I knew them before I meet them for the first time.

Lake Mead

Kassandra is so excited to go!

No, he's not sleeping, I promise!
Not looking forward to traveling on this next time we go!












Setting up for the party
Happy Sweet 16 Abby!!!!

Do not disturb - Sooner game in progress!!!
Great time had by all!  FYI - this was Kassandra's first Sweet 16 Party!!!


Mark feeding Kassandra
Andrea feeding Kassandra
Hey Abby, won't you share with me???


Kassandra does a great job of blowing razz's.  But SOMEONE (I won't mention who, but it was probably everyone we stayed with) taught Kassandra that she should blow razz's when I feed her food. Those sitting by her had to cover their food! We were laughing so hard that Kassandra put on an encore for us. 
Sleepy baby!
I took Boomer on an early morning walk.  It was so pretty and perfect out that I had to grab my camera.
This says it all!!! Out of way place.  I so agree.





We made a pitstop to feed the family.  Kassandra would have preferred our cheeseburger and fries.






Ok, I'm ready to go home.  Get in the car now, I may have an issue reaching the pedals but I'm driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment