Monday, September 20, 2010

Kassandra and Mommy go wild in Cali

Kassandra and I went to California for the weekend.  Not only did this give daddy a break but it allowed us to go the the Lobster fest (mommy's new favorite event) as well as hang out with mommy's best-ies!




 Apparently we wore out Kassandra and Jayden

 Jayvon on the other hand had a great time, especially with the icee. 
 It got pretty crowded.  But how could it not.  The lobster was fantastic!

Josie took us to get Kassandra's ears pierced.  Yes I had to grill the lady, she looked young.  But she did such a great job with Kassandra, and she liked the lady... at first.

Keeping Kassasndra calm.  She has no idea what is about to happen.
 Mommy loves you!
 What is going on???
 And now it begins... (and we are only marking her ears)
 Now she doesn't mind so much.  She loves her pass
 Oh boy!  Here we go!  The screaming begins...

 Somebody rescue me.  I didn't like what just happened to me!
 Do you really think this bow will fix what you have done to me?  Now my ears hurt and I look silly!
 Nana with the Grandkids



As our last adventure we went to Dick and Diane's 50th Wedding Anniversary.  50 years ago they had their reception at Dunsmore Park, so how fitting to meet there 50 years later.  It was a great time!  I am so happy that Kassandra and I were able to share in their celebration.

Then and now
  
Mike and his Fiance Emily
  
Jason and his daughter Daisy

 Great Grandparents





Pictures of their life together                                              The label that Tom made.
 Mike gave the toast
  They even had a pinata.





These balloons were decorations.  After the event I went and passed some out to the kids at the park (no strings attached lol).  I guess because it came from someone who didn't look like I was trying to take a kid the parents allowed it.  




Oh no!!!!
And finally it is time to say goodbye to California.  Time to get home to daddy as he has missed his girls.  Kassandra can't wait!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment