Sunday, May 9, 2010

Christine's First Mother's Day

First, let me start by wishing all the Mother's out there a Happy Mother's Day. 

Secondly, I will wish Tom's mom Jan a Happy Mother's Day.  Thank you for spending the day with us.  We really loved having you here.
Third, to my Step mom Jan.  We hope that you have a wonderful Mother's Day.  We can't wait to see you.  Thank you for always being there for us.
Fourth, to my other mom Terry.  We hope that you have a wonderful Mother's Day.  You have been a part of our lives since we were little.  I am so lucky to be able to say that I had two mom's growing up.  Thank you for always being there and for all of your help.
And finally to my mother.  You are dearly missed each and every day but it is on this special day that I try not to miss you but to remember all of the special days that we had together.  Thank you for making me who I am today.

Tom spoiled me on my first Mother's Day.  I could not have imagined a better way to spend the day then at home relaxing with a PERFECT BBQ!  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment