Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Storytime at Town Center

Town Center, which is located on S. Las Vegas Blvd offers Story Time during the summer.  The couple that runs story time is great.  The wife reads the books and in between the husband does magic tricks, makes balloon animals and more!  What a great way to expose kids to books and make it fun.  Then there is a park right there with a water fountain that kids can play in after.  Anyway Town Center is one of my favorite areas (although it's busy) and especially now with Kassandra I can't wait to spend more time there.
On this day Kassandra and I meet David and Logan there to listen/watch story time.  We had a wonderful visit.

Storytime and Kassandra listening to it.
I wish I knew what she was thinking!
Logan loves to be animated in front of the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment