Monday, May 10, 2010

Ooops

So by this point I have had Kassandra pee while I was changing her diaper twice.  I also miss-judged and changed her diaper in the middle of her BM (that's a #2 to the rest of you) and is a whole other story.  Of course I warned Tom about this and stated that he needed to be fast.  Well of course his miss-judgment will be published while mine remain between me and those that saw it happen. oops I just told you guys about it.  Anyway Tom was getting Kassandra ready for bed and had her on our bed.  He went to change her diaper, figured he would be fast but then realized he had nothing ready for her.  So by the time he was ready for Kassandra, she had taken care of business.  Now on top of everything else we need to change our sheets.

P.S.  Tom, your legs need a tan!  lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment