Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July

We went to the top of a parking garage to watch the strip fire works, only to find out later that they did the "high" fire works on the 3rd and on the 4th did ground level fire works.  Booo!  However we had a view of the entire city and all over the place we could see fireworks, which was kinda cool.  We then went back to our house to light some fireworks.  Thanks Franke and Janette!



 Ok so I changed my lens and setting so I can get pics of the strip and fireworks.  What I didn't expect was to be ready to take a picture of Kassandra.  Now that you know why the pictures turned out a bit funny you can enjoy....
             Ahhhh a place to sit down.            What do you mean I can't lean back?  
And yet she gets right back on to try again.
 The South end of the strip.
 Sparklers

 Sometimes don't you just think to yourself "these two are trouble?"
 Patiently waiting

Ok guys, here is what you need to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment