Sunday, July 3, 2011

Frank, Janette and kids come for a visit

We were so excited when we heard that Frank, Janette, Ciara, Abby and Eli were coming for a visit.  We were even happier when they took us up on our offer to stay with us.  We loved spending so much time with them.  On a personal, and somewhat selfish note I really needed this visit.  It has been so long since we have been able to go to L.A. so I was so happy that they came to us. 

We went to the park to hang out at the splash pad.  Kassandra was still not a fan.  We then played in the play area before the thunderstorm started.
 
My CDO (otherwise known to you as OCD I just like it in alphabetical order) has rubbed off on Kassandra.  As she was walking by the wood chips she noticed that some of them were on the curb so she walked over and pushed them back into the play area.  Good girl! (And I'm so sorry)
 And she finishes walking toward me after she "fixed" the wood chips.
Yeah, to high for me.  LOL

 Wow, really?  You are getting dirty again.  Finally you are learning that dirt is ok!  Good girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment