Saturday, July 23, 2011

Goodbye dinner with the Jensen's

We had a goodbye dinner for the Jensen's before they moved to Florida (and left us behind).  I made lasagna, not knowing that David didn't like lasagna.  Yep that's right.  I hate them moving so much I made David's least favorite meal.  Ok so I didn't know, but it's sort of fitting considering that they are leaving us (don't ya think?)
We had a nice evening and I enjoyed every last moment, trying my hardest to take it all in without crying.  I think I did pretty good...until the end.

 Eating Dinner
 David squeezes in his workout where ever he can (that's Logan and Gwen)
 That's a much better position.  Now the kids aren't falling.
 You are a funny looking man Uncle David.

                               I am the only normal one here.         Putting on a dance show for the family.
Leaving Aunt Wendy hanging.  No I'm not going to high five you, you are leaving me.
 Now this is fun!

Best bud's (Lilly is missing)
 Let's smash Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment