Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter basket and more birthday presents

David, Wendy, Logan and Lilly came by today.  They had an Easter basket for Kassandra and we had one for Logan and Lilly.  Kassandra was napping the entire time that they were over for a visit so you will see her open her basket below.


 Mommy, what do I do with this?
 Ok, I'll play with these eggs
 Ohhhh I got chocolate....
 Muah.  I love kissing my chocolate
 Ummmm Kassandra, now you are really getting into this
 It's open!
 Now that I got it open can I eat it?  I'm so happy!
 Oh look there is more.....
 cool stuff
 I'm not sure about the hat though
 I really love the bunny


Kassandra also received a birthday present from the Timmons Family.  She opened it on her own!  She loved it!
 Ok, got it.  Now I'm off
 Chocolate time!
 She offers it to daddy and he takes a bite.  She offers it to mommy and Allie and pulls it away before we can get a bite.  I guess we are not suppose to eat her chocolate.

Wow, that's a lot of chocolate in her mouth!
Almost done....
 Oh yeah, sugar overload
 Look at that mouth!

Ok so actually that evening one more gift was delivered to the house, but Kassandra was already asleep.  I sat it on the floor by the couch.  The next morning I bring out Kassandra and a cup of coffee and sit on the couch.  She wants "something" so I let her play...or so I thought.  Next thing she is doing is pulling on this present.  Ooops Mommy forgot about it as she was still sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment