Monday, April 4, 2011

Nanny Jan and David come for a visit

We were so excited that Nanny Jan and David decided to drive through Vegas on their way home.  It gave us the opportunity to meet David and gave them the opportunity to meet the two latest additions to the family, Kassandra and Lilly.  We all meet up at Hash house a go go for dinner. OMG!  What great food, but such a large portion.  I could eat off of 1 dish for a week and never go hungry!
Logan borrowed my camera so some of the pictures are from him.
Nanny Jan also brought Kassandra's birthday gift so Kassandra got to open up her first present. 

 Oh hi David!  I guess Logan had my camera.
 My little man!
 What do you think?  Mommy LOVES the dress!
Although Kassandra reached for Nanny Jan I guess she still wasn't ready to be held.  Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment