Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm a big kid now!

Kassandra is learning how to be a big girl.  We walk to the mailbox together.  Part of the way she holds my hand and part of the way she doesn't.  It's a very long walk for her so I usually have to carry her back.  That's ok in time she won't need me anymore.
The next picture is Kassandra sitting on the couch, watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (the only cartoon she will sit still for for 2 minutes) and eating a Gogurt. 
Ok, in regards to the TV - I always have it on as I like the background noise.  I taught Kassandra to ignore it and still play with all her toys.  Now I can't get her to watch TV.  I'm sure it won't always be like this, but every once in a while I imagine what it would be like to have a child that sat still.

No comments:

Post a Comment